Re: OsiriX [Was: environment]

From: Philip G Batchelor
Subject: Re: OsiriX [Was: environment]
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:05:29 +0100

Hi

Thanks a lot, I justc ompiled, and indeed, pbxbuild worked. Trying Osirix , but I guess the signs are not so good then. Just feels such a popular tool, with a name ending in *ix should be possible!

(For the moment, Osirix compilation fails at 'libkern/OSByteOrder.h: No such file or directory' but that was a first attempt,
I'll try more).

Cheers
Ph