Re: glyph generation errors in the layout manager

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: glyph generation errors in the layout manager
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:55:03 +0200

Hi,

I tried to edit the gorm file and re-save it, but I still have the problem. Gorm doesn't find any problems in its file.

Perhaps Greg himself can be of help here, being the Gorm-Master.

Riccardo

Eric Wasylishen wrote:
Hi Riccardo,
The problem is Grr's NSTextView returns nil from -linkTextAttributes. The
nib/gorm probably needs to be updated, assuming the code in -initWithCoder: can
correctly read the linkTextAttributes from the archive.

Eric