Re: Odd problem

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Odd problem
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:10:11 -0600

OK, now all works fine, except GNUMail. So we can back to the original
problem. The code of gnumail I'm testing worked fine like a year ago (or
most). Since is the same code, this problem can be a bug on gnustep or
an incompatibility in gnumail (or pantomime). I send attached the
outputs on gdb and valgrind. The app crash at line 481 in CWService.m
(in pantomime framework):

if (_delegate && [_delegate respondsToSelector:
@selector(service:receivedData:)])

when is called the method respondToSelector:. When app crash, the object
_delegate don't implement the method service:receivedData:. But as I
know, this don't should crash the app.