Windows and content frame

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Windows and content frame
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:06:25 +0200

Hi,

I ported GMastermind to the Mac. It generates its windows and palettes from code which is 100% shared between the gnustep and cocoa version.

Look:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HQccn4C0TC8/TiNyME7hS2I/AAAAAAAAAOc/9LRGE_2tiLU/s1600/GMastermind_Panther.jpg

http://gap.nongnu.org/gmastermind/gmastermind_01_obsd.png

Do you see that on the mac there is a white space below the tile bar and the window content? It is especially evident in the "Palette" window.

I fear we are doing "good" while we should not.

I tried enabling and disabling native window decorations (being suspicious that the white space appears to be the window title bar height) but no change.

Riccardo