Re: GSWeb tutorials

From: Jonathan Bartlett
Subject: Re: GSWeb tutorials
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 23:06:36 -0500

Ivan -

If you're interested, I am working on a Ruby-on-Rails style web framework using GNUstep.  It's pretty rudimentary so far, and I don't have a lot of documentation yet, but you can check it out at http://github.com/johnnyb/Newm

Feel free to email me with any questions.  As I said, it's in its very early stages, but if you wanted to try something I'd love to have feedback on it.

Jon