Re: failure to build base

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: failure to build base
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 14:23:20 +0200

Hi Niels,

I remember Nicola or Richard already tweaked around those atomic operations. I hacked on the assembler of some of those or even implemented them... I think they were just enabled with a certain gcc version, didn't they?

The platform I am having trouble on is FreeBSD x86-32  gcc 4.2.1

I will test on other platforms.

Riccardo

Niels Grewe wrote:
Hello Riccardo,