Re: Scrollbar position

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Scrollbar position
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:39:50 +0200

Hi Austin,

I can't check right now, but it's also probably changeable via System Preferences -> Defaults.

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 05:40, Eric Wasylishen <ewasylishen@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Austin,

Yeah, you can just run the following command to get right hand scroll bars:
"defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSScrollViewInterfaceStyle NSMacintoshInterfaceStyle"
I think the Windows and Gnome themes use this setting by default.

For what it's worth, this information should probably be here:
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/Gui/DefaultsSummary.html
but currently isn't.

Cheers.
Eric