RE: ProjectCenter, Clang, and Reporting

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: ProjectCenter, Clang, and Reporting
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:57:27 +0200 (CEST)

> Is there any way to set ProjectCenter to build using Clang?
> Or will I have to edit the Make files? I am trying to get ObjC2 working.

There should be no need to edit the Makefiles :-), but to change compiler
and runtime library you most likely would need to reconfigure/recompile
everything (starting with gnustep-make) using the new compiler/runtime.

Another option to get Objective-C 2.0 features is to use GCC 4.6, which
may (or may not!) come in easy-to-install packages for your distribution.
You'd still need to reconfigure/recompile everything. ;-)

Thanks