Property List Editor

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Property List Editor
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 18:36:07 +0200

Hi all,

I'd like to announce that I'm working on a small tool with a name that surely demonstrates my enormous imagination: Property List Editor.
https://bitbucket.org/ivucica/propertylisteditor

I'm trying to write it to be compatible with Objective-C 1, so please tell me if it doesn't work for you on older compilers. It's still not actually editing stuff, and it's not saving.

Please inform me if there is a similar piece of software available out there already; I'm writing this to scratch my itch, to learn stuff and to contribute something to the community, but I'd stick to just learning if a plist editor already exists for GNUstep.
--
Ivan Vuica
ivan@vucica.net