Re: Loading xibs

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Loading xibs
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 09:54:35 +0200

On 12.05.2011 18:19, Ivan Vučica wrote:
Based on your comments below, I've pasted a new version in the same place:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8559454/zcode-xib-crash.tar.gz

This one was tested under OS X to run without runtime warnings/exceptions
from Cocoa.

Thank you for the new code, but I see no need to try that myself, as your previous example already worked correctly for me. We need a machine where this crashes and for some reason this doesn't happen here.