Re: Loading xibs

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Loading xibs
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:17:27 +0200

Hi,

I did not respond because I had no time to produce something easily compilable.
Your last email is still marked unread. I'm really sorry about not replying; it
was my intention to offer you .xib+.m+makefile which would easily demonstrate
the issue, but I simply have too much other stuff happening right now.

On Debian, GCC 4.6 is available, it offers support for properties, and I have
successfully compiled Zcode with it.

XIBs were produced with either Xcode 3.2.6's Interface Builder, or Xcode
4.0.0's Interface Builder.

I'll try to scrap some time to at least try and recompile GNUstep and Zcode, to
test if the changes help, and to provide at least the error log. Thank you for
all the work!