dragging an application icon from the file viewer to the dock from gwork

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: dragging an application icon from the file viewer to the dock from gworkspace doesn't work anymore
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:08:43 +0200

Hi,

while wanting to test sth. else with gworkspace, I noticed the following:
When I have the file viewer open, and drag n' drop the icon to the dock on the
right, then when I move the mouse icon over the dock, then the dock enlarges to
make space available for the icon, but the mouse arrow stays the circle with
the diagonal line, and I'm not allowed to drop the icon there.
When I release the mouse button, then I see the icon sliding back to its
original location, but the empty space in the dock stays there.
When I try it a second time again, then when I am getting with the mouse over
the dock, then the reserved space for the icon from the first try disappears,
and the dock enlarges again, freeing up some space again.
This was working before the latest gnustep -core stable releases. I tried on
OpenBSD with libobc from gcc, and on opensuse with libobjc2.

Sebastian