Re: TextEdit / Ink, Was Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applicatio

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: TextEdit / Ink, Was Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applications
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 21:24:36 +0200

On 26.04.2011 20:43, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
the two applications have a totally different origin. Ink is a
from-scratch implementation and is released under GPL.

Just to put this straight, Ink isn't an application, it is just the test bed I wrote for the NSTextView and NSDocument classes. The main purpose is not to be a usable text editor but to allow me and others to test basic and not so basic operations on the text network. Ink itself should only implement minimal functionality but allow the use of as much as possible of the GNUstep gui functionality.

Fred