Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applications

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applications
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:05:12 +0200

Hi
Etoile + GNUstep desktop OS environment -- according to how I understand Etoile
project, that doesn't really make sense, since Etoile is a project to develop
an OS (and any components necessary to do so along the way). :-)
Then you misunderstand Étoilé.  We are developing a user environment that runs
atop an existing OS, not a new OS.

The same holds for GAP. The name is GNUstep Application Project, not Operating System. That was SideStep.

Riccardo