Re: Base tests on Windows

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Base tests on Windows
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 21:36:01 +0100

On 4 Apr 2011, at 20:39, Fred Kiefer wrote:

> Some of the differences in the test outcome look like you are using a
> different MinGW set up to what Riccardo and I are using. Which GNUstep for
> MinGW installation are you using?

Not sure ...
I have gnustep-core-0.23.1 and gnustep-devel-1.0.0 an gnustep-system-0.23.0 in
my home directory, but I'm not certain they are what's installed.

> And did you install anything manually on top of that?

icu-4_6 with Sefan's patch of course, but I also have gnutls-2.9.2.exe in my
directory with a more recent date than the gnustep pacages,so I guess I
probably installed that at some point.

> Did you see the mail I send to the developer mailing list in reply to
> Riccardo's list of failed tests?

I've read that now ... the NSDecimalNumber failures seem strange.

> Could you please check whether iconv support gets detected for you?

Yes, iconv is detected.