Re: Segfault running any app

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Segfault running any app
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:44:23 +0200

Hi,
Which version of pixman are you using? I just checked a Debian repository and there seems to be a newer pixman in experimental.

And then there is this bug report:

This seems to be exactly your problem. It has plenty of explaination, but still no solution. At least you are not alone :-(
with the next turn of updates in debian I got today and a fresh recompile, the problem went away. We were lucky...

Riccardo