Re: Question about WindowMaker

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Question about WindowMaker
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:45:24 +0700

Such extra support shouldn't exist as they were like some hacks that
barely work and crash all the times until the day I gave up trying to
use WMaker for GNUstep development. I know you guys like the WM, but
keep pushing it for the frontier ahead is a suicide battle. Just
personally stay with it as long as you wish like your old grandpas as
probably most of GS app will continue to work fine. But get out of the
delusion that we can market it for the mass.