Re: GUI API reference for gnuStep

From: Omar Campos
Subject: Re: GUI API reference for gnuStep
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 22:57:51 -0400

Hi again everyone.  Thanks for the links. I'm sure they'll come in very handy.  And yes, I am new to gnuStep. I found out about gnuStep about a month ago, and set up my ProjectCenter and Gorm quite nicely, though I can't seem to get gWorkspace to work. I am new to all things Objective-C,and am currently learning to use the iPhone SDK. My interest in gnuStep is as an alternative practice environment for the language (so that I can practice when I don't have my Mac around). Just thought I'd say that as an introduction, of sorts.

Again, many thanks.

Sincerely,
Omar Campos