Re: [GORM]Radio button creation

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: [GORM]Radio button creation
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 22:44:57 -0600

In fact the radio buttons in Gorm palette are a NSMatrix object, so I
suppose your question is: How add more radio buttos in that matrix? This
is very easy, press one alternate key (the alternate key you have
configured on SystemPreferences) while you drag the mouse to change the
size of the matrix. If you have the normal "Alt" key as the alternate
key to GNUstep, keep in mind that in GNU/Linux system with "Alt+drag
mouse" moves the window. So maybe you need use other alternate key,
maybe "Alt Gr". Once you have the matrix you want, set tags for each
radio button. As I remember, the Inspector option "Tags = Positions"
don't work. Hope this help.