Re: GNUstep testfarm reference

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep testfarm reference
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:19:41 +0000

On 5 Mar 2011, at 08:50, Ivan Vučica wrote:

> I haven't yet set up GNUstep on OS X, otherwise I would do it. If noone comes
> out and says they will do it, I'll try to make some time to deploy GNUstep
> under OS X.
>
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 09:44, Philippe Roussel <p.o.roussel@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is someone running the testsuite on OSX ?
>
> It could be useful to add this to the GNUstep testfarm, if possible, so
> that anyone can verify that the testsuite runs without error on the
> reference platform.

It would be very good to have the testsuite run on OSX, but it will take some
work.

I frequently run individual test directories for area sof code I'm working on
under OSX, but not the entire testsuite.

The tests were mostly written on gnustep, and a few of them don't run (or hang)
on OSX ... so you would need to figure out what's wrong with the tests that
hang, and fix those as first priority.