Re: Adopt a platform today!

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Adopt a platform today!
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:45:21 +0100

Thank you for the log files. Strange enough in this case they didn't
help me at all. I have no idea what is going wrong on your machine.
Could you please run one of the failing gui tests manually with gdb
attached and see where it is causing the segmentation fault?
You should find the executable for the tests in the obj directory of
each test case.

Fred

@Richard: Should we move the NSAffinfTransform/affine.m to base? The
implementation has been moved some time ago, but this test is still in gui.