Re: Next GNUstep releases

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep releases
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 17:49:35 +0000

At FOSDEM, Fred also suggested re-running the clang static analyser and fixing
the bugs that it finds before the next release.  I've got some new results for
-base, but I haven't finished setting up the dependencies for -gui on the
machine that's fast enough to run the analyser in a timely fashion.  I hope to
do this later in the week.

David