SimpleAgenda 0.41.1

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: SimpleAgenda 0.41.1
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:05:34 +0100

Hi all,

I've just released SimpleAgenda 0.41.1. It fixes a bug in GroupDAV store
handling which made SimpleAgenda unable to work with OGO and probably
others GroupDAV servers. This release was tested against OGO and
Citadel.

You may encounter configure/build bugs if the dependencies are not
located in /usr/lib and /usr/lib. You should be able to workaround that
with something like {{{CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include ./configure}}}.

For more informations, see

http://coyote.octets.fr/simpleagenda

Dependencies

GNUstep Startup 0.19.0 (or higher, I can't remember...)
libical 0.27 or later
libuuid (optional)
Addresses framework (optional)

Download