Re: Problem with NSString

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Problem with NSString
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 01:28:13 +0100

Am 30.01.2011 um 22:35 schrieb Ivan Vučica:

On 30. sij. 2011., at 18:44, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

And not only that. It is also a good practice of defensive coding, e.g. you don't run into problems if word2 happens to be Nil.

But, sending message to nil is safe and returns zero :-)

Well there it shows I am earning my money coding Java. In that language you don't have the comfort of being able to send messages to null without consequences :-(

regards,

        Lars