[GNUStep Make]NSArray Problem???

From: Jeric Batarina
Subject: [GNUStep Make]NSArray Problem???
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:24:55 +0800

The error was: "NSArray may not respond to '-valueForKey' "...
Also, I noticed another error: "objectAtIndex undeclared(first use in this function)". I'm pretty sure it's included in the class reference: http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Base/Reference/NSArray.html#method$NSArray-objectAtIndex$

It works on Ubuntu's GNUstep and I'm using the Windows version of GNUstep. Do you think it's the program's problem or that my coding cannot be read by the Windows version, or maybe my GNUstep version is outdated??? If needed, I'll send in an image and a copy of the code.

Oh, just a suggestion... Please do post the date when each of the GNUstep-Windows packages were updated in the downloads page. May help in keeping track whether the packages are updated or not.

Really need a quick reply. Thanks!