Re: Associating bundle directories with app

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Associating bundle directories with app
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:21:10 +0100

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 16:02, Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@tiptree.demon.co.uk> wrote:
However, it's really not the case that the user has any 'burden' to do it ... applications run it automatically (as soon as the NSWorkspace class is instantiated in the app).
However, I think it would be good if gnustep-make also ran it automatically when doing a make-install (perhaps it already does ... I haven't checked).

So, upon instantiation of NSWorkspace, the registration is automatically done, already?
--
Regards,

Ivan Vučica