Re: FOSDEM Arrangements

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Arrangements
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:29:10 +0100

Am 19.01.2011 um 18:31 schrieb Tim Käck:

All,

Just fyi - I will be bringing tripod plus video camera if we want to record the talks.

I appreciate this very much.

Cheers,
Tim

regards,

        Lars

Sent from a small device

Jan 19, 2011 kl. 10:21 AM skrev Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de>:

Me too :-)

Am 14.01.2011 20:45, schrieb Quentin Mathé:
Just to let you know that Nicolas and I have booked a room at the Argus hotel.
The Louise hotel seems to be full already.

Cheers,
Quentin.