Need help about DB connectivity

From: Parag Deshpande
Subject: Need help about DB connectivity
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:23:09 +0530

Hi,

I know the objective c language sufficient enough to write programs with its standard syntax .I am in learning stage .
Before i putforth my problem let me tell you that i am running GNUstep on windows and will use SQLite as database
I am trying to write small program which will connect to database and should perform the simple task like create table, insert into,
update and other simple task through objective c.
So if you have solution on this do write to me .

Hoping for reply.

Thank you..

Parag Deshpande