Re: Gorm patches to review

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Gorm patches to review
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:17:48 +0100

I never saw that mail on the bug mailing list. looks like it takes some
time there to get through.
I just updated the definition of NSDragOperation in gui, hopefully I
found all the places where this needs to be changed.
This should pave the way for the Gorm change. On the other hand,
NSDragOperation is now defined as unsigned int, so the change in Gorm
isn't strictly needed any more. Although I think it is always better to
use the explicit type not just the underlying one.

Fred