Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:48:33 +0700

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Banlu Kemiyatorn <object@gmail.com> wrote:

> IMhO, some glimpse could be nice, but should be like QT's.
> http://qt.nokia.com/products

http://qt.nokia.com/

Their front page is very nice, I think. If you want some decorations
like them like some icon arts I can make some in 3D for you. Just
describe what you want and style, realistic? cartoon? Like those box
and question marks on http://th.blender.wikia.com/

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  /.../\...\   Free Software Yogi