Re: simple(?) PC/Gorm question

From: Stefan Elwesthål
Subject: Re: simple(?) PC/Gorm question
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:27:34 +0100

So, I understand I could just skip that tutorial and try to find another one.

It must be easy for curious developers to get going. If I browse to gnustep.org and click developers I end up at http://www.gnustep.org/developers/ from there I of course go to "libraries and tools" if I'm interested in doing some hacking, I read about PC and travel that path to http://www.gnustep.org/experience/ProjectCenter.html
Nice tool I think, so I get happy when I read "For a basic tutorial on GNUstep development, with Gorm and ProjectCenter, you should read Pierre-Yves Rivaille's tutorial on Gorm and ProjectCenter "

And that one brings me to a 10 year old outdated tutorial that are no longer valid. That's not good!

Are there a better, recommended one just to confirm thew tools work.
(that uses PC and Gorm - i know a lot of Objective-C ones).

Are the apple docs of any use at all?

Regards
Stefan