SCALE x9: Anyone coming in 2011?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: SCALE x9: Anyone coming in 2011?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:13:44 -0500

Hey all,

I am, of course, going to go to SCALE again this coming year.   I
would like to know if anyone would like to join me there.

The goal, of course, is to show off GNUstep and try to get more users
and developers.   I believe that previous visits to SCALE have had a
positive effect on GNUstep since it's made people aware of the project
who previously weren't.

Later, GC
--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)