Re: need help getting GSPdf -GSFilePath working

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: need help getting GSPdf -GSFilePath working
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 22:26:30 +0100

Hi,

good that it works in CVS! A new release is due soon, it incorporates many fixes a couple of enhancements.

I never used the -GSFilePath option so I did not know it had a bug. However if the current version works for you it is good! Some memory issues in gsPath were fixed very recently as well as some time ago some issues in the app initialization. You may bahe benefited from them.

Do some beta-testing... since a new release is coming! Let me know!

Thank you,
  Riccardo