Re: Hungarian o and u double accute doesn't display correctly

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Hungarian o and u double accute doesn't display correctly
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:43:15 +0100

The most likely cause of this is the font that you are using not containing
glyphs for these characters.  Currently, GNUstep does not perform any kind of
glyph substitution in this case, so you just get the 'no glyph' marker (a
rectangle).

The simplest way of solving this is to install the missing font.  It may be
that the font that the application is requesting is present on one system but
is being substituted for a standard X11 font in the other.

David