FOSDEM next year

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: FOSDEM next year
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 01:38:27 +0800

The dates for FOSDEM 2011 are out and so is the call for main speakers and devrooms. I hope everyone agrees that GNUstep wants to participate with a devroom again (and it also reminds me of finishing the videos of this years FOSDEM). Deadline for devroom requests is 2010-10-16 btw.

regards,

        Lars

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: