Re: Problem with ProjectCenter on Windows XP

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Problem with ProjectCenter on Windows XP
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 23:07:53 +0200

Hi,

I had this problem before, I was never able to understand it. It is a problem with file descriptors RIchard addressed in base.

A clean build of PC or sometimes the whole gnustep usually solves it, it is somehow not reproducible for everybody. However once your configuration is in that situation, every run will fail consistently.

Riccardo
German Arias wrote:
I have PC on Windows XP with gnustep from installers (not SVN). But when I try compile a simple app I get the error on the attached image. However, I can compile the app from the shell. Also, I need set make.exe each time I use PC. Anyone have the same problem? Or is something wrong on my configuration?