Problems building/installing Renaissance in OSX 10.6

From: Lucas Samaruga
Subject: Problems building/installing Renaissance in OSX 10.6
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:56:00 -0300

Hi

Out of the box, in osx 10.6, setting the min version to 10.4 doesn't works, I put the output of Terminal in the file outRenaissance01.txt.
Without the 10.4 min flags it seems to compile fine (output in outRenaissance02.txt), but when I try to install gives me this error

GNUmakefile:26: /common.make: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:52: /aggregate.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/aggregate.make'.  Stop.

What should I do?

Thanks
Lucas