URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: manish
Subject: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:37:19 +0530

Hi,

I have installed GNUStep environment as per the Installation advise (gnustep-system-0.25.1-setup + gnustep-core-0.25.0-setup + gnustep-devel-1.1.1-setup + gnustep-cairo-0.22.1-setup).

Then I had downloaded the sample GUI applications, and successfully build and run them from the shell.

Next I had downloaded ProjectCenter-0.5.0-setup, gorm-1.2.12-setup and SystemPreferences-1.1.0-1-setup and after installing them tried to run them. But the ProjectCenter is giving following error

ProjectCenter.exe - This application has failed to start because gnustep-base-1_18.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I tried to reinstall the applications again, but that did not solve the problem.
I tried to search for gnustep-base-1_18.dll binary, but it was not there in my system.
Instead the binary : gnustep-base-1_21.dll is present in the GNUStep installation directory of my system.

Please help/advise me as to how to run the ProjectCenter.

N.B: I am using an Windows XP machine.

Thanks in advance,
Manish.