Re: Weird focus problem with GNUstep applications in WindowMaker

From: Eric Brunel
Subject: Re: Weird focus problem with GNUstep applications in WindowMaker
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:59:52 +0200

I usually work with both options checked: 'Do not let applications receive the click used to focus windows' and 'Automatically focus new windows'. I just tried to uncheck the last one, as it seemed it could be the cause of the problem, but it didn't work: the problem still happens.

Thanks for your answer anyway.
 - Eric -