To begin with GNUSTEP

From: BADRI NARAYANAN
Subject: To begin with GNUSTEP
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 00:48:07 +0530

Hiya!

  I am a newbie to GNUSTEP. I would like to create an development environment for compiling and running objective-C programs. So I installed the packages GNUstep MSYS System and GNUstep Core in the same order for windows 7 operating sys with all the options selected (libraries and components). But when I enter into the shell ''mingw32" and type gcc, it says 'command not found'... is there any other packages to be installed???   any suggestions plz

Thanks in advance