Re: NSDecimalSeparator

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: NSDecimalSeparator
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 23:30:01 +0200

Hi Lars,

System wide?
At least on Mac OS X this is a setting to be made per user. It's perfectly reasonable to imagine having several users with different locale settings on the same machine.

Indeed! I am not talking about the special One-User/One-PC case (-> Mac) but about the more general case of one big server with lots of cores and a few dozen thin clients (Sun Rays) connected to it! :-)

I had this running on one machine but I had to reinstall the box and haven't documented this configuration detail! :-(

Anyone with Solaris/GNustep experience?

That would be you ;-)

Probably! :-)

Best wishes,