Drawing shapes example?

From: Alen Balja
Subject: Drawing shapes example?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:07:53 +0000

Hello all,

I've just discovered this amazing GNUstep compiler but I'm having trouble finding examples. I've been searching for a simple tutorial that would show me how to draw rectangle, circle, etc, but no luck.

I basically want to subclass NSView, do some magic there, then add this as a sub view to the main window's view. I know it must be very simple and I think I got the concept right, but I just can't connect all the dots being a OC newbie.

Thanks

Alen