Re: GSoC application

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GSoC application
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:59:08 -0700

On Mar 11, 2010, at 9:31 AM, David Chisnall wrote:

> I've started writing a draft for a GNUstep Ecosystem (GNUstep, GAP, Étoilé -
> any other projects that want to be included, speak now) GSoC application.
> There are bits missing, so contributions are welcome.  I'm happy to mentor
> and I'll be the administrator / backup if no one else wants to do it (but I'd
> be very happy if someone else did it - Adam?).
>
> The deadline is tomorrow evening, so we probably need to finalise this quite
> soon,
>
> David

Sure, I will be administrator this year, if you'd like to be backup.  I'll
update your draft using some stuff from last year and try to improve it, but if
there's no other feedback I'll send it in early tomorrow just to make sure.

There was also a mail from the GNU project administrator, so I will let them
know we would like to work under them if we do not get accepted as a separate
project.