Re: QNX - GNUstep and Objective C

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: QNX - GNUstep and Objective C
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:11:25 +0000

On 5 Jan 2010, at 10:31, bbceler wrote:

Error: Instance variables in GSAttrDictionary overlap superclass NSObject
Offset of first instance variable, statbuf, is 8
Last instance variable in superclass, isa, ends at offset 4
This probably means that you are subclassing a class from a library, which
has changed in a
binary-incompatible way.

Ah, this is indeed my fault. I was not allowing for alignment in the checking. I think I've fixed that now, let me know if it still breaks for you.

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1