Re: Installing GNUstep on Win32 with gnustep-system-0.24.0-setup.exe and

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Installing GNUstep on Win32 with gnustep-system-0.24.0-setup.exe and SVN
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 09:12:59 -0700

On Nov 7, 2009, at 12:08 AM, Paul Csanyi wrote:

Hi,

I want to install GNUstep system and development tools: Gorm and Project Center
on my Win32 system.

I have downloaded and installed the gnustep-system-0.24.0-setup.exe.

I have set up the HOME environment variables to C:/ in
Start / Control Panel / System / Spetial (or Advanced?) / Environment
variables...

If you want the latest release, you should install

gnustep-system-0.23.0-setup.exe
gnustep-core-0.23.00setup.exe

and then try to compile Gorm and ProjectCenter.

If you looking to get the latest code from SVN, you can install gnustep-system-0.24.0-setup.exe, but then I would configure make with:

./configure --prefix=/GNUstep --with-config-file=/GNUstep/ GNUstep.conf

Note, you'll also need to download and install libffi and gnustep-objc