Re: New Windows System Installer

From: Eduardo Osorio Armenta
Subject: Re: New Windows System Installer
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 02:54:06 -0600

Thanks for the info all

my 1gb usb does the job, testing in another box.

Regards

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 4:46 AM, Riccardo Mottola <multix@ngi.it> wrote:
Hi,

Eduardo Osorio Armenta wrote:
Hi Adam Fedor

i will try your new systemInstaler

a question comes to my mind

Do you think is possible to install this package in a USB and get with you
this environment
to every windoze machine.

is that possible ?

Yes, it is possible. The only thing you need to care about is that the Drive to which the device gets mounted remains the same, or the scripts get confused. (YOu can change the mount point in the administration panel of the controlpanels).
I in fact do that with an external HD. GNUstep to go !

Riccardo