Re: New Windows System Installer

From: Eduardo Osorio Armenta
Subject: Re: New Windows System Installer
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:43:09 -0600

Hi Adam Fedor

i will try your new systemInstaler

a question comes to my mind

Do you think is possible to install this package in a USB and get with you this environment
to every windoze machine.

is that possible ?

Regards

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Adam Fedor <fedor@qwestoffice.net> wrote:
I have a new system installer for Windows:

http://ftpmain.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/windows/gnustep-system-0.24.0-setup.exe

This includes all new MingW libraries, GCC 4.4, and the pthreads library.  If your interested in trying out the latest GNUstep SVN code on Windows, your can use this.  I don't have a new core installer though - I'll probably wait for the next release of the GNUstep libraries for that.