Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2010 6th and 7th February 2010

From: Tim Kack
Subject: Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2010 6th and 7th February 2010
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:03:19 +0200

Hi all,

I am of course not even remotely close to the core dev group - but here
is something as an attendee I appreciated much:

The GDL2 (With Datamodeler and Gorm) presentation was excellent and very
interesting.
If we could persuade someone to do a GSWeb/GDL2 (and/or SOPE)
presentation - that would be fantastic.
Also a session of interfacing with other languages/runtimes (I.e. JIGS).

Crossplatform sessions are also very interesting (like what Nikola did
last year) - especially if it is a sessions with an example, and the
'GNUStep introduction and Tutorial' session is perfect for this.

Some of this falls into the Etoile idea of course with its LanguageKit.
To really attract people I think that devroom is a necessity.

Best regards,
Tim