Re: Changes I've been thinking of...

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: Changes I've been thinking of...
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:34:38 -0500

We need to:
1) improve our website.  It's been the same for years and doesn't
reflect our progress.
2) improve GNUstep's default theme as well as theming in general.
While I know some people will respond negatively to changing the
default theme from a NeXT-like look to something more modern, I
believe it's one way for us to spark interest in the project is to
update it's look.   The current look should always be available, but
not necessarily the default.
3) Improve our ability to market ourselves in general.

One thing that GNUstep has been lacking in is marketing.   I've been
trying to improve things on that front, but I'm not the best marketer
to say the very least.

Does anyone have any questions or comments regarding this?  I would
like to hear any and all input people have.

I think all of these are really important, and I would love to make myself available on any or all of those fronts. Let me know what I can do to help.

J.