Re: Wrapping C functions

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: Re: Wrapping C functions
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 12:56:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you David. That helped a lot. I decided to have a global library object
created with load.
But how to release it? Currently I set an atexit function in the load method
which calls the release method of the class. But is there an Objective-C
way?

Another point is that I want to forbid the instanciation of the class. I
think a singleton is the right way to go. But how can I create a singleton,
when I cannot hide methods?